- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- 1” beam adjustment.
- Box and pan brake made with top-quality industrial-grade hydraulics for reliability over many years of use.
- You can operate the hydraulic system in manual or semi-automatic mode to lift the leaf.
- Adjustable bend auto-stop makes production runs more efficient and ensures repeatability.
- 5 hp motor controls all hydraulic functions and runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Hydraulic motor attached to a cam lifts and clamps the beam to deliver the extreme pressure required to bend 10 gauge mild steel.
- Includes 17 hardened 3-piece fingers (6 of 3", 3 of 4", 6 of 5", and 2 of 6") to adjust for just about any size box or pan.
- 6” maximum box depth.
- Removable bending apron lets you get closer between bends.
- Fully-welded top beam and bending leaf, stabilized with solid steel support rods, keep deflection and twisting to a minimum when you’re bending at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this 10 gauge metal brake 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- BB-7210H - hydraulic Box and Pan Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Min Reverse Bend||.984"|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (12 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Dimensions (Inches)||110 x 44 x 71|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.