DeWALT DW872 14" Multi-Cutter Metal Cutoff Cut Off Saw Tool
$649.00 + Free Shipping
Estimate Only, Carrier Delays May Occur
- Multi-Cutter offers versatility by cutting a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Utilizing a carbide tipped blade as opposed to an abrasive wheel, the depth of cut remains constant throughout blade life, eliminating the need for frequent wheel changes associated with abrasive wheel cutting.
- Multi-Cutter cuts 4 times faster than chop saws and 8 times faster than portable band saws in 2 x 2 x 1/4 angle iron.
- 14 70 tooth carbide tipped blade delivers a lower cost-per-cut compared to abrasive wheels with savings up to 5 cents per cut versus abrasive cutting.
- Specially designed carbide teeth deliver fast, precise, virtually burr-free cuts saving time and money over abrasive wheels by reducing the need for preparation grinding, providing a cleaner work environment free from abrasive dust ingestion and finished cuts that are cool to the touch.
- Largest capacity in its class with even more capacity than a deep-cut portable band saw (5-3/16 round & 4-1/2 x 6-1/2 rectangular) allowing user to cut a wider variety of different size materials for more applications.
- Ergonomically designed horizontal handle puts user's wrist in a more comfortable position to help reduce user fatigue and increase productivity.
- 15 Amp / 4.0 HP motor provides more overload capacity to increase performance and durability.
- Patented tool-free, 45-Degrees adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without the hassle of using a wrench.
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity.
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows users to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Durable metal top handle allows the saw to be carried easily.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain.
- On-board wheel change wrench allows for convenient storage and greatly reduces the risk of lost wrenches.
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes fast and easy saving time and money.
- Adjustable chip deflector allows user to channel chips away from hazardous materials and co-workers.
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime.
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs.
- Quick-retracting guard allows user to see the line of cut while protecting against chips.
- Vertical clamp provides the user with the most efficient clamping system in the industry.
What's in The Box
- 14 carbide tipped blade
- Vertical clamp
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Amps||15.0 AC/DC Amps|
|No Load Speed||1,300 rpm|
|Quick Lock Vise||Yes|
|Max Capacity (Round)||5-3/16|
|Max Capacity (Rectangular)||6-1/2 x 4-1/2|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.