Clean, quiet, and unsurpassed in its class, the DuroMax XP4500iH Digital Portable Inverter can generate 4,500 watts of POWER! This inverter features a digital control center so you can monitor power output, fuel level, and running hours at a glance. Double your power by connecting a second XP4500iH with a parallel kit (sold separately).
RUNS ON GAS OR PROPANE
Runs on gasoline or liquid propane, offering the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
Safely operate digital electronics including televisions and computers.
DIGITAL CONTROL CENTER
Track voltage output, gasoline level, and maintenance hours.
DOUBLE YOUR POWER
Connect two XP4500iH inverters together to double your power output.
- Power on the Go â€“ With 4,500 peak watts and 3,600 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
- Dual Fuel Technology â€“ This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Inverter Technology â€“ Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
- CO Alert â€“ Automatically turns off the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Remote Start â€“ Start the generator conveniently with the remote control.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Ready â€“ Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch
- Battery Tender â€“ Keep your generator's battery charged and ready to start at a moment's notice.
- Low Oil Shutoff â€“ Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Digital Control Center â€“ The Digital Control Center features an LCD display showing hours run, voltage output, and load level.
- Parallel Capability â€“ Connect two XP4500iH inverters together to double your power to 9,000 peak watts and 7,200 running watts. (Parallel kit sold separately.)
- Complies with Emissions Standards â€“ All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP4500iH Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved,223 cc Engine delivering a peak of 4500 surge watts / 3600 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliances simultaneously. All DuroMax Generators are user-friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4500iH features a user-friendly push button with a remote that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators carry a 3 Year Residential Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP4500iH Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
- Oil Funnel
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Propane Regulator
- Remote Control
- Battery Tender
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
|Brand||DuroMax Power Equipmen|
|Running Amperage at 120V||30|
|Runtime at 25% Load||16|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Running Amperage at 120V||28.5|
|Runtime at 25% Load||19|
|Runtime at 50% Load||11|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Remote Start and Push Button|
|Idle Control||Demand Based Variable Idle|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||20 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||20 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|CO Sensor Shutdown||Yes|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Battery Tender Port||Yes|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||2.64 Gallons|
|Product Dimensions||19"-Long x 24"-Wide x 22"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||115-lbs|
|Volume (db)||65 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.