DuroMax Dual Fuel Water Pumps are the ultimate choice when choosing a semi-trash pump for quickly transferring water or de-watering flooded areas. Featuring a powerful DuroMax 212cc engine that can be fueled by either standard gas or liquid propane, this workhorse can power through a tough day’s work thanks to the freedom of fuel choice. The XP652WX can pump 158 gallons of water per minute and tackle solids or debris up to ¼” in diameter, making easy work of jobsites or farm/agricultural applications. The ability to run on propane makes this the professional’s choice, since it offers an extended runtime over the onboard gasoline tank and makes preventative maintenance easier with no gummed-up carburetors or old, stale fuel that occurs commonly with gas on less-frequently used power equipment. This water pump utilizes professional grade components such as a cast iron impeller, volute and heavy-duty seals, and is backed by a manufacturer’s 3-Year Warranty.
- DuroMax 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Engine.
- Dual Fuel technology lets you run the water pump on gasoline or propane.
- NPT Threads for easy connections and use with existing hoses.
- Easy access priming port to get pump operating at full volume.
- Professional grade components: Stainless steel shaft, cast iron impeller and volute.
- E-Z Pull Recoil Start gets your water pump up and running quickly.
- Common applications include draining ponds, lakes, low-lying areas, irrigation and even draining swimming pools.
- EPA and CARB approved for safe use in all 50-states.
- Propane hose and regulator included.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP652WX Water Pump
- Propane Hose and Regulator
- Wheel Kit
- Intake Hose-End Strainer
- Threaded Hose Connectors
- Threaded Hose Clamps
- Tool Kit
- Spark plug Wrench
- Note: Discharge and Suction Hoses Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
||DuroMax Power Equipment
|Engine Cooling Type
||70 mm x Stroke 55 mm
|Max Flow Rate
|Max Overhead Lift
|Max Suction Lift
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Average runtime on gasoline
|Average runtime on propane
||10 hours (20 lb tank)
|Cast Iron Sleeve
||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing
|Oil Cooling Type
||20.2 fluid oz.
|Recommended Oil Types
||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic
||21” L x 15” W x 16” H
|50 State Emissions