- These modules are essential to a Generac power management system.
- They work with your transfer switch, monitoring each selected circuit and automatically supplying power where it's needed so you can get the most from your generator.
- A Generac power management system can use up to eight individual Smart Management Modules, depending on your needs. Just as important, you can set the load priority for each - putting you in control of which circuits matter most.
What's in The Box
- Standby Generator Smart Management Module
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Contact Voltage||220V/240V AC|
|Contactor Coil Voltage||240V AC|
|F/L Inductive Amperage||40A|
|Locked Rotor Amperage||180A|
|Enclosure Rating||UL 50|
|Frequency Selectability||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Product Weight||2.06 lbs.|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.