- PowerRush Advanced Technology delivers over 50% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less. *Increases electrical current upon demand; above rated output when starting electric motors
- Quiet Inverter Power reduces sound emissions and provides optimal performance.
- True Power Technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances.
- Easy to Carry compact & lightweight design with built-in handle makes transportation easy.
- PowerDial Choke, Run, Off: three operation settings integrated into one simple-to-use dial.
- Economy Mode automatically adjusts engine speed to save fuel and reduce sound emissions.
- USB Ports to charge mobile devices including smart phones and tablets.
What's in The Box
- Generac 7291 Home Standby Generator, Beige
- Owners Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP)||26000 Watts|
|Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG)||22500 Watts|
|Rated Maximum Continuous load current - 240 volts (LP/NG)||108.3 / 93.8|
|Engine Type||Generac G-Force 1000 Series|
|Number of Cylinders||2|
|Cylinder Block||Aluminum with Cast Iron Sleeve|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Less than 5%|
|Main Line Circuit Breaker||110 Amp|
|Number of Rotor Poles||2|
|Rated AC Frequency||60 hz|
|Battery Requirment (Not Included)||12 Volts Group 26R 540 CCA Minimum or Group 35AGM 650 CCA Minimum|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.