- Through the use of digital power technology, Generac's singe-phase service rated transfer switch has the ability to manage 4 individual HVAC loads with no additional hardware.
- Designed for use with single-phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller.
- Aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R (indoor-outdoor) enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked power paint provides additional corrosion protection.
- Simplify installation with a board that combines load management and transfer switch hardware.
- Gain even more flexibility when used in tandem with Smart Management Modules.
- Decreases transfer switch complexity.
- The Smart A/C Module manages the loads by shedding the connected loads in the event of a drop in generator frequency (overload).
- Smaller fuses integrated into the control board.
What's in The Box
- Generac 120/240-Volt 200-Amp NEMA 3R Automatic Smart Transfer Switch - RXSW200A3
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Transfer Switch Style
|Max Utility Input
|Max Generator Input
|Product Dimensions (LxWxH)(In.)
|6.3 x 13.5 x 30 In.
|Shiping Weight (lbs)
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.