FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Proprietary iAVR power feature minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for 10 seconds above maximum rating
LONG RUN TIME
Auto Throttle® on EM generators delivers increased fuel efficiency, resulting in longer run times
Deluxe Series generators feature simultaneous AC and 12V DC vehicle battery charging (requires optional cable)
120/240 VOLT SWITCH
Easily switch between 120 or 240 volt operation. 120 volt mode allows the generators full power to be available
All EM models come with folding handles that offer a smaller overall footprint for convenient transport and storage
Honda Deluxe Series generators offer the right features for convenient, reliable backup power during outages and brownouts. Features include a heavy-duty full frame for added protection, voltage regulation for continuous stable power, wide handles for easy transporting, multiple front panel outlets for easy power connections, and electric start.
The EM generators feature 120V GFCI duplex receptacles, simultaneous AC/DC use, fuel gauges, and large 6.2-gallon fuel tanks for hours of continuous operation. All of them are powered by technologically-advanced, commercial-grade iGX Engines and include Honda's proprietary iAVR power feature, which minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for increased wattage above the maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high amp load applications. It all adds up to quiet, durable, and efficient power.
- The EM5000SX can power a wide variety of appliances in your home. Check the applications tab for more examples.
- Honda's exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. This translates into stable power for sensitive equipment and a more reliable power source for you.
- Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment.
- Honda's exclusive My Generator smartphone app offers remote generator operation and monitoring with impressive performance and unmatched convenience. The app includes wireless start/stop, operation monitoring, and service reminders, utilizing Bluetooth connectivity.
- CO-MINDER continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- Honda’s innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you’ve always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. These intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
- Runs approximately 10.5 hours at half load and 7.1 hours at full load. This makes the EM5000 great for overnight power
- Provides 7,000 watts for 10 sec to start larger equipment
- Powers fridge, furnace, well pump, and much more
- Long run time - up to 10.5 hrs
- Electric start
- Honda My Generator app + Bluetooth capability
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
What's in The Box
- 389cc 5000W 120/240V Electric Start Generator w/CO-MINDER Bluetooth
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
||120/240V 5000W max. (41.2/20.8A) / 4500W rated (37.5/18.6A)
||7000W (58.3/29.2A) for 10 sec.
||20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
||12V, 100W (8.3A)
||Electric & Recoil
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Run Time per Tankful
||7.1 hrs at rated load, 10.5 hrs at 1/4 load
||66 dB(A) at rated load; 63 db(A) at 50 percent load
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||41.1 x 27.8 x 28.3 in