The stand went together easily enough and is stout enough for my RF20. I liked the base dimension which is wide enough for stability but narrow enough that my shop crane straddles it with no issues. The height also works well with a shop crane because if it were much taller, getting adequate hook height to install the mill might be an issue. The hole pattern for the top tray fit right up with the pattern on my mill even though it wasn't a jet model. Overall, I'm pleased with the purchase and would recommend it as an economical option for this sized mill (+/- 740 lbs).
Things that I didn't like as much about the stand lowered my rating to 4 stars:
- I doubt that the seals in the tray holes will completely stop any cutting fluids from leaking
- the internal lower tray doesn't really seal up and yet it is going to make it impossible to clean up anything that gets underneath it
- the base has holes to secure it to the floor but the design makes it tough to be able to drill and set anchors in concrete for bolts unless you are willing to do it before you set the mill in place
- it would have been nice to have some kind of adjustable feet to help in leveling the stand
- the closure on the side door relies on a screw in knob which is not conventional (securing the door requires you to screw in a bolt using the knob)