- Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord.
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 4,400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 334 cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF and up to 192 cuts per charge in 2x12 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included.)
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw's footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation.
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance.
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8-Inch crown molding (vertically nested), 5-1/4-Inch baseboard (vertical), and 12-Inch crosscuts at 90 degree.
- Miters 0-60 degree left and right; bevels 0-48 degree left and right.
- Positive miter stops at: 0 degree, 15 degree, 22.5 degree, 31.6 degree, 45 degree, and 60 degree left or right.
- Integrated 4-3/4 tall fence system for increased rigidity and more precise miter and bevel cuts.
- Built-in laser clearly indicates line-of-cut whether blade is turning or not; on-off switch and micro-adjustments for precise left-of-blade or right-of-blade cutting.
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver dead-on accurate cuts.
- Large-sized aluminum base improves stability of material for efficient cutting.
- Electric brake for maximum productivity.
- Direct drive motor for increased cutting efficiency and reduced maintenance.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life.
- Easy one-touch slide lock for convenience.
- Simple 90 degree turn-of-the-knob miter angle lock/unlock mechanism.
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Metal extension wings for durability.
- Ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design for better fit and added comfort.
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut.
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauges on the tool indicate battery charge levels.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately).
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Rapid Optimum Charger and Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and chargers sold separately).
- Rapid Optimum Charger and Dual Port Rapid Optimum Chargers have a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately).
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (batteries sold separately).
What's in The Box
- Makita 36-Volt LXT Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Bare Tool) - XSL06Z
- 10 x 5/8-Inch 40T Micro-Polished Miter Saw Blade
- Vertical Vise
- Dust Bag
- Triangular Rule
- Hex Wrench
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. no load speed (Rpm)||4,400 Rpm|
|Blade Diameter (In.)||10 In.|
|Arbor (In.)||5/8 In.|
|Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90 deg) (In.)||2-13/16 x 12 In.|
|Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45 deg, L/R) (In.)||2-13/16 x 8-1/2 In.|
|Product Dimensions (LxWxH)(In.)||31-3/4 x 25-3/8 x 26 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||71 lbs|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.