Milwaukee 2467-20 M12 12V 1/4-Inch Hex Right Angle Impact Driver - Bare Tool
Estimate Only, Carrier Delays May Occur
- 1.4 Head diameter allows for greatest access in close quarters
- Best-In-Class Power and Speed: 600 in-lbs of torque; 2,425 RPM
- Variable speed provides users maximum control
- Extended paddle switch for multiple grip positions
SPECIFICALLY BUILT TO GO ANYWHERE
Milwaukee M12™ Sub-Compact tools are designed to take on tight spaces and make operation faster. The lightweight and economic design makes these tools extremely portable, increasing overall productivity.
COMPATIBILITY THAT IS SYSTEM WIDE
Milwaukee is committed to protecting their customers' investments. All of their M12™ tools are built to provide the best performance and trade-focused solutions. All M12™ tools are compatible with the M12™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries, creating endless possibilities.
|No Load RPM||0-2,450|
|No Load IPM||0-3,300|
|Drive Size||1/4 Hex|
What's in The Box
- (1) M12 1/4 Hex Right Angle Impact Driver (Tool Only) (2467-20)
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Years Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.