- Optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 30 percent more run-time and longer life than brushed motors. Delivers 5,000 RPM for smooth, powerful cutting.
- Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool and battery life.
- Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
- Integrated dust port on guard
- Electric brake to stop blade after trigger is released.
- 2-1/2 In. Cut Depth
-Patented designs protect against drops, water and harsh environments
-Robust electronics optimize performance for every tool and battery combination
|Length (In.)||13 In.|
|Blade Size (In.)||7-1/4 In.|
|Cut Depth at 45 degrees (In.)||1-7/8 In.|
|Cut Depth at 90 degrees (In.)||2-1/2 In.|
|Arbor Size (In.)||5/8 In.|
|Max Speed (Rpm)||5000 Rpm|
|Max Bevel||50 Degrees|
|Product Dimensions (In.)||13 x 7 x 11 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||9 lbs|
What's in The Box
- Milwaukee M18 18-Volt 7-1/4-Inch Brushless Circular Saw (Bare Tool) - 2631-20
- Blade Wrench
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Years Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.