- Motor only requires a 115-volt single-phase input while providing a consistent torque with 1 horsepower, 230 volts, and 3 phase output using an inverter.
- Magnetic control box displays both digital speed and indexing and can be relocated for convenience and safety
- Twenty four positive locking indexing position, displayed on the repositionable magnetic control box, simplifies the indexing process
- Sliding headstock and removable tailstock make outboard turning easy
- Cast iron bed reduces motor vibration for decreased noise and added precision
- Variable speeds from as low 15RPMs to as high as 3600RPMs
- With constant monitoring of the motor, the inverter keeps torque consistent.
- Lathe easily disassembles for better portability
- Acme threads on tailstock for smoother operation and longevity
- Includes 8-inch tool rest with 1-inch post
- The attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, and accessories.
- Banjo features a non-marring, pinch style clamp for solid tool rest placement
- Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel
- Main power disconnect on the rear of headstock lockout for safety
What's in The Box
- POWERMATIC 2014 Lathe - 1792014
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Size||20 x 14 in|
|Swing Over Bed||14-1/4 in|
|Swing Over Tool Rest Base||10-3/4 in|
|Distance Between Centers||19-1/4 in|
|Spindle Threads||1-1/4 x 8TPI|
|Number of Indexing Positions||24 Positive Locking|
|Bed Construction||Cast Iron|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.