- The Easy/Tran TF transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure.
- The attached 18" flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the TF to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between.
- Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load.
- Uses standard grounded extension cord.
What's in The Box
- Easy/Tran Transfer Switch - TF151W
- Owner's Manual
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. generator running watts||1875|
|Max. single-pole circuits||1|
|Max. double-pole circuits||0|
|Max. combined load at 125 vac||15|
|15 Amp single pole circuit breakers||1|
|Power inlet, NEMA||5-15|
|Reccommended cord size [gauge]||14|
|Conduit size [inches]||1/2|
|Cabinet type, NEMA||Indoor|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.