- The W1875 Benchtop Table Saw boasts a 2 HP to power through your ripping, crosscutting, and miter cutting needs.
- The built-in folding stand offers easy portability and quick setup at job sites, and all accessories mount directly to the saw body for easy transport and storage.
- The extension table expands up to 27" wide for ripping large workpieces. The handwheel performs two functions as it adjusts the blade height from 0–3-1/2".
- It rotates clockwise to raise blade; rotate counterclockwise to lower blade.
- Push it inward and rotate to adjust the angle blade from 0°–45°.
- Rotating the micro-adjustment knob finely adjusts the distance between the aluminum fence and the blade.
- The quick-release blade guard prevents hands and fingers from contacting the blade.
- Anti-kickback pawls and the spreader reduce the risk of kickback.
- Saw dust is diverted to and through a 2-1/2" dust port.
What's in The Box
- 2 HP Benchtop Table Saw with Stand - W1875
- Owner's Manual
- 2 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power Requirement||120V, Single?Phase, 60 Hz|
|Full?Load Current Rating||15A|
|Minimum Circuit Size||20A|
|Connection Type||Cord & Plug|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Power Cord Length||78?3/4 in.|
|Power Cord Gauge||14 AWG|
|Included Plug Type||1?15|
|Switch Type||Magnetic ON/OFF Button Switch|
|Length x Width x Height||40 x 31 x 17 in.|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.