- Industry's top choice for maintenance, production and repair operations
- Drop-forged steel frame, regular-duty with extra deep-throat
- Black oxide coated spindles
- Innovative frame geometry for maximum strength
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats.
What's in The Box
- Wilton 406, 400 Series Forged C-Clamp, 0 - 6-1/16 Jaw Opening, 4-1/8 Throat Depth
- Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers' defects. If one of our tools needs service or repair, please contact us for further warranty details.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Opening Capacity Max (In.)||0 - 6-1/16|
|Throat Depth (In.)||4-1/8|
|Nom. Clamp Pressure (Lbs.)||6,600|
|Spindle Diameter (In.)||3/4|
|Serrated Pad Stock Number||2901310|
|Spindle Assembly #||1700170|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.